PLoP'99 Call For Papers
- You have spent your career toiling in anonymity, and have had
numerous wonderful ideas and experiences. However, you have
never taken the time to communicate any of them to others.
- You are intrigued by patterns, and would like to meet the
people at the forefront of the effort to write them down.
- You would like to improve your ability to communicate your
expertise or learn how others solve problems similar to yours.
- You admire patterns, and would like to observe the process but
which they take shape.
- Attend pattern writer's workshop and BoFs
- Workshop your pattern
- Workshop other people's patterns
- Meet personalities from the patterns community
- No boring/tedious presentations
- You won't have to present your paper
- You don't get to present your paper
- You have to register for the conference
Join us at the 6th Pattern Languages of Programs (PLoP),
August 15-18, 1998, Monticello, Illinois, USA.
For more details see the PLoP'99 Web page or contact:
| Dragos Manolescu || Bobby Woolf |
| Conference Chair || Program Chair |
|| firstname.lastname@example.org |
See the PLoP Web page for more details.
Last modified: Sun Jan 24 17:57:23 1999