AsianPLoP 2016 Asian Conference on Pattern Languages of Programs (PLoP) conference is a premier event for pattern authors and users to gather, discuss and learn more about patterns and software development in the Asia region as well as other regions. The purpose of AsianPLoP is to promote development of patterns, pattern languages, technologies and experiences of patterns primarily about software; however, these for domains outside of software are also welcome.
Viking PLoP 2016 VikingPLoP contains writer’s workshops for submitted pattern papers, focus groups, and other activities. The conference provides participants with the opportunity to share their experience about patterns and software. As with the PLoP series of conferences, our overall goal is to build a community of patterns' people. VikingPLoP especially encourages submissions related to embedded systems, however, also other pattern-related topics are very welcome.
ScrumPLoP 2016 ScrumPLoP is a PLoP® conference. It will be a gathering of experienced Scrum practitioners, assembled with the goal of contributing to the body of pattern literature with proven practices. If you don't yet know what a PLoP conference is, read about what a PLoP is here. Visit the ScrumPLoP Official Site.
EuroPLoP 2016 EuroPLoP 2016 is the premier European conference on patterns and pattern languages. The 20th EuroPLoP will be held at Kloster Irsee, Bavaria, Germany. At this fantastic venue you will experience a creative and constructive atmosphere that inspires your work. The conference will be held July 6 through 10th, 2016 Visit the EuroPLoP Official Site.
- The premier Latin American Pattern Languages of Programs will be held outside Brazil ...
- This year marks the 20th EuroPLoP. Each year, since its inception, the conference has...
- For the past few PLoP conferences, we have met at Allerton Park. This year's conferen...
- This year, we celebrated the 20th PLoP conference at Allerton Park in Monticello, IL....
- Eduardo Fernandez's new book "Security Patterns in Practice: Designing Se...
- Hillside Member Douglas C. Schmidt is a Professor of Computer Science, Associate Chai...
Design Pattern Books
The Design Patterns Book Series showcases many patterns from PLoP conferences and leading experts in the patterns field.
See our Pattern Book Library filled with over 80 Pattern related books.
Design Patterns Resources
- Design Pattern Definition A pattern language defines a collection of patterns and the rules to combine them into an architectural style.
- Design Patterns Catalog A collection of pattern resources on the web. Sign up for an account to add your own.
- Tools for Writing Patterns Pattern writing tools include example code and pattern writing templates.
- PLoP Conference Proceedings Past conference proceedings from the PLoP conferences.